de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Strange re input of preferences
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:07 am 
Addict
Hello! This afternoon I opened my SexScripts and it started from scratch asking my preferences (sex, sexuality, name etc). Not sure why it did but I went ahead and followed instructions and it worked fine. However I notice that it appears I now have two entries in "spin the bottle". Other than I can no longer check my previous profiles "status" it really had no impact but wanted to bring it to someones attention as I assume I am now in the system twice as "Shane".

Profile Send private message 

Re: Strange re input of preferences
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:30 am 
Veteran
tinydickedshane wrote:
Hello! This afternoon I opened my SexScripts and it started from scratch asking my preferences (sex, sexuality, name etc). Not sure why it did but I went ahead and followed instructions and it worked fine. However I notice that it appears I now have two entries in "spin the bottle". Other than I can no longer check my previous profiles "status" it really had no impact but wanted to bring it to someones attention as I assume I am now in the system twice as "Shane".

You most likely got assigned a new User ID when you started from scratch. That's not a problem at all, as long as you use the new ID going forward. The only effect is that your stats will be reset.

Re: Strange re input of preferences
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:12 pm 
Addict
Good Morning! This happened to me again today. I'm thinking I now have a third user ID. Is there some kind of server maint that might cause this or do you think I have a problem on my end? It's not too big a deal to me. I think my stats reset, although I don't have time today to go through my scripts and check. The only thing that disappoints me is I am guessing I will have to replay the blackmail scripts in order to move to the " X has fun" scripts. Any thoughts?
TDS