de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
 Re: Domme
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:53 am 
Addict
Maybe Doti will know this, but there should be a way to check if a variable exists, and if it does not, to create it? That way you won't have to reset or manually add all new variables whenever something is added?

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:50 pm 
Site Admin
The solution from Marklb is the best one, he made inside "settings" > "reset", if it does not resolve the problem, it's something else

Quote:
@doti, after uploading I get an error (to long to repeat) but everything seemed ok.
(but I haven't load the new version of sexscript yet)

You perhaps can find back this error in the file errors.log.

Quote:
@doti, I remember you've once resized the pictures but I didn't download them at that time. So each update comes with the originals. How or should I do something about it?

I will download, resize pictures, and send it back, in the next hour (watch for the lock led in the scripts page). Simply download them then, and keep them.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:12 pm 
Site Admin
Quote:
Quote:
@doti, after uploading I get an error (to long to repeat) but everything seemed ok.
(but I haven't load the new version of sexscript yet)

You perhaps can find back this error in the file errors.log.

I saw the error, it's ok now.

So I published it, with 2 changes only :
  • smaller pictures, tell me if you think it's too much compression
  • using the last publish file list system (with * )

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:59 pm 
Veteran
@Doti, thx for the picture compression and change. Reducing from about 500 kB to 70 kB pro picture makes indeed a difference! They are fine for me. Some even better by skipping the lower part of the picture. Thx!

@Maaa, welcome and thx for your input. Every idea is welcome and will be judged. The main goal of this script will stay domestic discipline and spanking. I do have enough ideas for further development. More helpfull would be small ideas / changes / extensions within this theme then general ideas. But thanks anyway!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:49 pm 
Veteran
A new update.

I changed the punishment and discipline to make it more logically. Report for punishment is now only used for real punishment after a confession. Report for discipline is now used to deal with your punish points.

I changed the daily spanking which was way to severe. I must have been drunk when I wrote that one. Sorry for that.

Also some minor changes every where. Please do report if you don't like something in the script. Everything has to be realistic otherwise it's not usable. Thx.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:50 pm 
I don't know how much of this is still relevent, but this is what I noticed once I got my zip file problems solved.

O.K., here are my notes.

Subroutine: Confession
show("You are a very, very naughty "+gender+".\n\n"+
"You have played with your penis when I expressly forbade you to do so.")

Not everyone has a penis. Should likely be:
show("You are a very, very naughty "+gender+".\n\n"+
"You have played with your when I expressly forbade you to do so.").

["I came without permission.",
and
show("CUMMED WITHOUT PERMISSION?")

You might want to pick a particple. I suggest “cummed”, but it really doesn't matter.

There's still not very much under Instructions and no reason to report for it or for maintainence.

Subrutine: Punishment

showButton("I came, Miss.")
wait(7)
image()
show("Eat it!")
wait(7)
showButton("Done, Miss.")

I think, for before you've been “trained” to eat it, you need an excape for more punishment if you refuse or (if it were me) cummed in such a way that it can't be eaten. Also, I think that when you reach the end of the training routine, you should be asked if you've eaten it. If not, you're punished for masterbating and cumming without permission.

I wish there were a way to know which chores had been done and which had not. On the other hand, that's not a bad state of tension for this game.

When I was re-doing chores (several had been done unsatisfactorally), I had trouble getting my list to below 2 chores to do. It may very well be that when you take too long enough to do a chore, you just get a “well-done” and not credit. I went off a few times and when I came back I had a “good job” message.

Subrutine: Popup

case 7:
show("Time for some masturbating.\n\n"+
"I like it when you are horny!\n\n"+
"Start masturbating as you like.\n\n"+
"Do not cum!")
wait(20)
t = showButton("Enough, thank you, Miss.",180)
if (t<300) {
show("That was quick!\n\n"+
"Now get to work again!")
showButton("Yes, thank you Miss.")

I still think you've got 180 and 300 switched. As it stand now, the longest the masturbation session only lasts 3 minutes and if it ends before 5 minutes (which it can't) then you get the “That was quick” message..

Subroutine: Fun-Masturbating

Running this still does not take away reward points. Over time, there will be up to or exceding a thousand strokes. THEN what?

“Continu” is usually spelled “Continue”. There are other grammar and idiom issues, but I choose to read them as her accent.

Subroutine: Punishment

show("Go in the corner, bared ass, hands on the head.\n\nThink of <B>your behaviour!</B>\n\n\n\nWait for my bell!")
wait(18)
playSound("bell.wav")

18 seconds is typical for the corner time for masturbating without permission. I'm not sure that's long enough.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:11 am 
Veteran
Thanks RoyceGrey for the comments!
It is still relevent! I continue working / improving this script.

Quote:
Subroutine: Confession

corrected
Quote:
I suggest “cummed”

corrected
Quote:
There's still not very much under Instructions and no reason to report for it or for maintainence.

What do you mean or where did you find Instructions?
as for Report for maintenance. Monday is maintenance day. That's the day you have to report for it.
Quote:
Subrutine: Punishment

You are right but have to think about it how to implement. Has put it on my to do list.
Quote:
I wish there were a way to know which chores had been done

Will think about this one.
Quote:
Subrutine: Popup

You are right. corrected.
Quote:
Subroutine: Fun-Masturbating

Agree with that. Will think about it how to implement.
Quote:
“Continu”

If it is disturbing, let me know all grammar errors and I will correct them.
Quote:
Subroutine: Punishment

Corrected.

Thanks again for your comments! Just be sure to use the last version. Since the corrections are just minor issues I save them for now. A new update will be after major changes or real disturbing errors.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:53 am 
"Continue" is the only grammar/spelling thing I'd really like to see changed. A foreigner is kind of fun.

Also, I ment "report for instruction, and there's no way to know that Mon. is Maintinence day.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:45 am 
Regular
Any idea when the next update will come out? This script is a lot of fun ^w^

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:37 pm 
Veteran
Wow, I've been away for a while, and this script has come such a long way!

I gave up on my original "virtual DD" (that this was based off) due to the work involved "splitting" the code so much to work around the script length bugs, so I've got real respect for you doing so much tinkering under the hood to make this function so effortlessly.

Though not everything is to my "personal taste" with this script (it's a bit "BDSM-y" and not "domestic discipline-y" enough for me, but that's my own kink showing), the level of interaction and detail is amazing, and I'm pleased to see so much customization (something I worked hard trying to get set up with my original DD scripts) is still there, even if it is a bit of a "cheat"! :)

If you need help with typos and stuff, mate, let me know and I'd be happy to go through with you; those were the only real "flaw" I noticed in a quick setup and run I just did! I'd also love to have a go at making an "Alternate Domme" add-on that lets you change her appearance (though the current model IS a stunner, so don't tell her I said that!).

Oh, and the oil was just MEAN! :P

Again, congrats on the fine work, mate. I'm honored to have inspired a wonderful script with my feeble attempts (and our discussions) years ago. I just hope "Domme" will be nicer to me when I report in to her again in an hour...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:01 pm 
Veteran
Thx for the compliments, good to see you back, Banjo!
I do have nice memory's of Ashley and Tania years ago at CM!

If you want to make it less bdsm-y select in the script with settings the option kinkiness and choose a percentage of zero. This way, no bdsm-y commands will be given and the script probably suits you better.

Next update will take some more time although I have improved it already at some points. Due to real life i can't promise anything at the moment.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:53 pm 
Veteran
I want to add my thanks to martlb and Banjo and anyone else for their excellent contributions to the Virtual Dommes.

I've played around with Banjo's original script quite a lot as it is so easy to customise and I liked submitting to different dommes with their own pictures and personalities.

It's great that the latest version of Domme has a way to give her a different personality.

The choice of Susan Wayland for the pictures is sublime, and I'm a big Sway fan, but I have to admit I have sometimes changed the pictures to submit to other Dommes, having different sets of pics in folders which I rename over.

Domme - A couple issues, A couple quick fixes
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:46 am 
Newcomer
This is a Wonderful Script. Thank you! :D

Here are a couple bug fixes I made in case it's helpful.

Concerning Interrupted Discipline on every punish point.

In the discipline.groovy file:

Code:
def spankpp = {
   message, spanks, time ->
   show(pp+"\n\n"+message+"\n\n. .")
   wait(2)
   x=spanks
   (1..spanks).each {
      show(pp+"\n\n"+message+"\n\n."+x+".")
      playBackgroundSound("swat.wav")
      x--
      t=showButton("please....",time)

//////////////////////////////////////////////
/* took out conditional Statement that always evaluated to true regardless (maybe there is a millisecond off somehow?)*/
//////////////////////////////////////////////

}
}   

It's probably not the desired solution, but it allowed for the discipline section to run continuously.

Concerning confessions that don't count.

In the permission.groovy file:

Code:
   endReached = true
  } // end switch
}   // end while

/////////////////////////////////////////////////
save("domme.setconfession",0)  //Added this line so that permission confessions count too.
////////////////////////////////////////////////

save("domme.run","domme")
if(percentChance(40)) {

Thanks again for a great script!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:28 pm 
Veteran
Thanks for the compliment!

I already have make lots of small improvements. Will try to come soon (this month) with a new update.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:34 am 
Shy
Thumbs up on this one, just wow. Really excited to see it develop.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next